My “To Do List”
I started a journey in January 2014, to write a romance novel. The writing of the story was easy, but I did not do enough research on the publishing business. Now I am going through the challenges in order to get myself noticed as a writer. The bad things is I want to do it all, but I know I can’t.
I knew about Facebook, but I did not have a Facebook account. I knew about website, but I did not have one at the time. I knew about marketing and promotion but a have never done that before either. So I had to start at grown zero to see what I can do, then I will know what I can’t do. To start a new career it is a challenge, the first requirement what you want to write about. I could have gone a couple of directions but writing about romance that excitement.
This is some of the things I hope to accomplish:
1. Write a good book, I need to do my research.
2. Editing the book, and then edit again.
3. Get the book published. I need to research on book publishers.
4. Promote the book. That is the part I will probably need help with in the future.
5. Introduce yourself to the world, it may take time but I will do it.
6 A book trailer is required for visualizing your book.
7. Then there is the marketing of the book.
I could just go back to my other choice of book topic, which is “How To” books. I love to learn how to do anything, after this first book I will have learned so much more.